This Policy concerns what constitutes a user on this wiki, as well as what that constitutes.
A Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki user is a person who contributes their fan fiction, role playing, characters, techniques, locations, technology, etc., to the Wiki for its betterment. These users also contribute to discussions with one another to promote a friendly environment for everyone on the Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki.
The following are the requirements for being considered a Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki user. There is no process of acceptance, as if you can look at this list and point to the numerous things you do that are on it, then you can consider yourself a user;
- Must be a registered Wikia user, aged 13 or above.
- Show a genuine respect for the community, its rules, and its users (admins included).
- Contribute to the discussion of the community when it is available. Getting to know your fellow users outside of RPs and such is always a good thing.
- Add content to the wiki.
As a user of this wiki, by meeting the above criteria, you are protected by this wiki's policy and administration from vandals, trolls, and the like. In addition to that, you have the following rights;
- You have the right to speak your mind, regardless of what that may be (so long as it is protected under the other policies), without the fear of being banned.
- You have the right to vote on this wiki, nominate yourself for the administration, and become part of the administration, should you be voted in.
- You have the right to create blogs and Forums on this wiki to discuss policy or anything else you wish to speak about with the other users.
- Once you are considered a user, the only way to lose these rights is to be banned for harming the wiki.
Violators of this rule do not necessarily get punished, as they can, in time, become users. However, they must tread on thin ice, and be weary of what they do while trying to become users, as the following policies are subject to them;
Once these policies are violated, then grounds for banning under the blocking policy can be established.