Dìguó Shèngdì is the Zanpakuto of the Spirit Priestess. It is a God-like tool crafted from pure reiatsu.
|English Translation||Empire Shrine|
|Shikai Abilities|| 3 abilities
|Shikai meaning||Empire Shrine|
|Bankai Abilities|| 4 abilities
|Bankai||Xióngwěi Hòu Dìguó Shèngdì|
|Bankai meaning||Grand Queen of the Empire Shrine|
Dìguó Shèngdì resembles a young woman with blonde hair worn up. She wears a white shirt and long white skirt. Over her outfit, she wears a white cloak. She is known to carry a staff with gold ends.
Quite timid, Dìguó Shèngdì, rarely speaks. She can often act out in an attempt to attract men. She never acts with anger and is similar to her wielder.
- Huò Kān Ménhù- The ability in both Shikai and Bankai, Dìguó Shèngdì, will be able to open up a door from nowhere that will fire as a blast of Natural Energy. The door also works as transport system as well.
- Master Polearm Expert- She is quite the polearm expert and can easily dispatch enemies with her staff. This may be the reason, she is sealed as a staff.
- Enhanced Speed- She is extremly fast which is why the Spirit Priestess doesn't need Shunpo.
- Ever since the latest Arc in Bleach, I decided to create a Spirit for a Zanpakuto.
- Her name means Empire Shrine