Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Height||187.96 cm (6'2")|
|Weight||101.15 kg (223 lbs)|
No existing family
Sentaru is a large, muscular man with red hair and green eye. He wears the standard shinigami uniform and his signature red samurai battle armor which is dressed above his shinigami outfit. He does not wear a helmet with his armor but a red black head band. He wears a purple rope belt around his waist to carrie his zanpakuto with. The belt is tied in the back and forms a bow-like shape.
Sentaru is a mysterious and silent man. He hardly shows any emotion. He almost never speaks and when he does, he hardly speaks many words. He is very protective over those he deems close and important.
Abilities and Powers
Demon Form: When in the heat of battle, Sentaru can tap into a hidden power which increases both his strength and spiritual pressure. The only sign that shows this ability in effect is that Sentaru's eyes become yellow.
- Regeneration: When in his demon form Sentaru's body can heal wounds and regenerate limbs. This ability does not effect Sentaru's internal organs.
Enhanced Physical Strength: Sentaru has immense physical strength which is a result of his large body.
Kintaro (金太郎, lit. Golden Boy) is Sentaru's zanpakuto. The sealed form of his zanpakuto is a normal katana with red fur for a tsuba, and red hilt and two red tasles which hange from the end of the hilt.
- Shikai: Kintaro's shikai is triggered by the command,"Harden". Kintaro becomes an oversized battle axe. Sentaru uses it melee style with his enhanced strength to crush his enemies.
- Shikai Special Ability: Kintaro is mainly used as a melee type zanpakuto, but has a unique ability that serves a passive and only defensive purpose. As long as Sentaru is holding onto Kintaro, Sentaru can harden different parts of his body by condensing his spiritual pressure and creating a powerful armor which Sentaru calls his Battle Aura.
- Bankai: Not yet achieved.
- Sentaru's zanpakuto is named after Kintaro, of Japanese folklore, who Sentaru is based on.
- Sentaru's last name is the same as the name of a painter who created a print of Kintaro.