Senzai (lit "Millennial") are a set of spells used by Kinenbuke. Senzai is the technique that Kinenbuke use to imitate Kido, magic spells of various powers. These spells serve a wide variety of uses such as healing, defense, or combat.
List of Senzai
- Effect: This can summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance. It can be used in two ways: by casting it, and then naming the object desired, or by pointing the zanpakuto at the desired object during or immediately following the incantation to "pull" it toward the user. In either case, the caster must concentrate upon the object they wish to summon in order for the charm to succeed. The caster doesn't necessarily need to know the location if they say the name of the object to be summoned.
- Incantation: I summon thee!
2. Six Binding Pillars of Water
- Effect: Six Binding Pillars of Water is a senzai used to create 1-6 jets of clear water, and then control them.
- Incantation: unknown
- Effect: This spell is used to disarm another opponent, typically by causing the victim's weapon to fly out of reach. It can also throw the target backwards when enough power is put into it.
- Incantation: Let us Expel their weapons!
99. Jet of Death
- Effect: The Jet of Death is the most powerful senzai, that causes instantaneous death. There is no known counter or cure for it; however, one may dodge the bolt or use a physical barrier to block it. An explosion or fire may result if the spell hits something other than a living target.