Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This arc is highly important to the site and thus we need everyone to be as respectful as possible. Ten Tails is the Admin of this arc and the final decisions are made by him. If you have any concerns please contact him using his talk page. thumb|254px|right|The Opening for this arc.
This arc takes place directly after the Return to Hueco Mundo arc. Ryan returns from his Vizard training to Hueco Mundo. The 10th and 11th squads then engage the powerful Arrancar Five in battle. Is captain Ryan's strength enough or will back-up have to be called?......
The Arrancar Five are listed here.
1. Lose Control
- Ryan returns to Hueco Mundo to join his comrades in battle. He cuts lose and shows his full power, but is it enough???
- Akujin hears of Shōsen's death at the hands of the shinigami and sends his Arrancar Five to deal with the threat.
- Tuari is preoccupied with her battle, while Kakashi and Hyori venture into the strange rock formation to learn it's secrets.
- While Tuari continues to battle Lucia, we now turn our attention to a meeting between Akujin and his top four Arrancar.
5. The Rage...
- Tuari has been pushed into a corner by Lucia and has unleashed her bankai. With signs of obvious trouble going on in Hueco Mundo, how will Soul Society react to the gathering fog of war? Note: This is a short chapter.
- Tuari is still fighting in Hueco Mundo. Meanwhile, two new shinigami have come to Hueco Mundo in search of several contacts of Captain Ryan's. Who are these people and why are they so important?
- Turn Back the Sands of Time Sub-arc (This sub-story is crucial to understanding the story from this point on.)