- By ancient law two Shinigami cannot hold the same zanpakutō, they must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner.
- Its is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire hollow powers.
- It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kido.
- It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to humans without authorization.
- It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government, to do so is treason.
- It is against the law to attack a captain, to do so is treason.
- It is against the law to commit terrorist action or attempt to overthrow the balance of Soul Society, to do so is treason.
- It is against the law to commit murder.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.